Beretta Product Manuals in Catalog - Terms and Conditions
- All copyright and reproduction rights in these manuals belong to Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.
You are authorized to download these manuals exclusively for personal and individual use subject to the following conditions:
- the manuals are to be downloaded, saved and printed in their entirety without being modified, changed or shortened in any way.
- users are authorized to download, save and print one copy only of one or more manuals.
- saving or printing these manuals for commercial use, reproduction or distribution is not authorized.
- hyper-linking to the manuals or to the Beretta site in general is not permitted without permission.
I These Terms and Conditions are:
- governed by Italian law.
- constitutes the entire agreement between Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A. and the user, and supersedes all other agreements, understandings and communications.
- may be modified in writing at Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.’s discretion at any time.
If you wish to access these manuals, please accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking the Accept button below.